We are currently looking for a Clinic Manager to do daily affairs of our clinic located in Mississauga or maybe relocated in other future offices depending on business expansion.
This position has important roles:
- Ensuring effective and efficient operation of the clinic,
- Establishing regularly a clinic’s plan to improve the quality of services and expand business,
- Following up as the group’s plan and regularly report completing performance reviews to the directors
- Organize seminars to improve team’s medical skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize activities including supporting clients and building team morale with ability to work independently and manage priorities under pressure.
- An energetic and enthusiastic attitude and a willingness to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proven strong communication and interpersonal skills with both internal team members and external clients.
- Ability to be empathetic and compassionate while maintaining professional protocols.
- Ability to keep learning and improving medical skills.
Experience And Education
- Licence of R.TCM / Acupuncture / R.M.T/ Chiropractor / Physiotherapist
- Minimum of 7 years of relative clinical experience with minimum of 3 years leadership experience in clinic or primary care.
- Education in Health Administration or Business administration (preferred).