Dekang Medical now is building clinics and
research centre in Mississauga and Oakville and expanding location in Great
Toronto Area. We are looking for an Intermediate Software Engineer - Working
within a cross-functional team of developers, business analysts, and quality
analysts to develop software based on internal requirements.
· Responsible for full stack Java development with JDK8, Struts, Spring, Hibernate and JUint.
· Design and develop software to meet requirements using Agile methodology and TDD.
· Test and implement software to ensure client satisfaction.
· Contribute to the design and development in all layers of web application from front end, back end to database design as well as unity test approaches.
applications’ functionalities to meet growing business needs and regulation
requirements. Evaluate project requirements and release timelines and complete
tasks accurately and efficiently.
· Requires: Bachelor degree of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or closely related field
· Experience must have included: Full Stack Java Development with JDK 8, Struts, Spring, Hibernate and JUnit;
· Experience with RESTful Web APIs and SOAP-based Web services to integrate Server-side business logic with dynamic front end UI;
· Database experience with MySQL and SQL Server; hands-on experience in Query Optimization, stored procedures and Triggers;
· Use of Software management tools including Maven, Ant and Gradle and version control systems GIT and SVN;
· Experience with designing and implementing sustainable and scalable projects using Agile and Test-Driven Development methodologies.